ROKO House #2
With the popular demand of ROKO House #1, we opened the second one focus on the community! It has two twin rooms and one triple room. You share kitchen, living room and the bathroom with other Rolling Korea students. It is a 10-minute walk away from the school and the nearest public transportation system. On your first day at ROKO House, we provide a brief tour near the house.
Cleaning Service Per Month
Shampoo and Conditioner
Water Purifier Filter
VIBRANT CITY HONG-DAE
Enjoy your time in the most cutting-edge neighborhood, Hong-dae! There are numbers of universities surrounding the place, and it naturally became a famous place for youngsters. You can enjoy various types of food, music, art and many more. It is the place to check out the latest trend as well.
FULL DESCRIPTION OF THE FACILITY
- Minimum stay: 1 month (weekly course students cannot apply)
- Room types: Two twin rooms and one triple room
- Personal amenities: Bed, desk, chair, closet, clothes hangers, mirror, trash can, hair dryer, locker, blanket, pillow
- Shared amenities: Living room, kitchen, bathroom, table, couch, washing machine, TV, refrigerator, gas stove, toaster, rice cooker, kitchen supplies, dishes and more
- Public transportation: Line #2, Hong-ik University and Hap-jung subway station. Line #6 Mang-won subway station
- Check-in: After 3 pm, the day before your first class
- Check-out: Before 11 am, the day after your last class
- Deposit free