Hong-dae is a great location to learn both the Korean language and experience modern culture at the same time.
Hours: Monday - Friday 09:00~18:00 (Lunch Hours 13:00~14:00) We are closed on holidays.
The nearest subways stations are Hongik University (line 2). Note that subway line 2 connects to the Airport Express so it’s very convenient.
– From Hongik University station Exit #1 (subway line 2) it takes about 5 minutes by foot.
by Airport Railroad
It’s much easier to travel to and from the airports if you use the Airport Express that directly connects to Incheon International Airport and Gimpo Airport.
– From Hongik University station Exit #1 (Airport Express) it takes about 5 minutes by foot.
By airport limousine bus
This is the airport bus shuttle which is convenient if you have a lot of luggage.
– Take the 6002 shuttle from the arrival level (1st floor) 5B or 12A (Incheon International Airport)
– Get off at Hongik University station. It takes about 5 minutes by foot.
– From the Seogyo-dong Wedding Town bus stop, it takes about 5 minutes by foot.