Rolling Korea is located in Seoul, Hongdae with convenient transportation systems. There is also the Airport Express nearby that is directly connected to Incheon International Airport, so it’s very easy even if it’s your first time visiting Korea.
Wow-san-ro 19-Gil 9 4th floor
(Seogyodong 363-24 4th floor)
Hours: Monday - Friday 09:30~17:00 (Lunch Hours 13:00~14:30)
we are closed on Wednesday & Holidays
The nearest subways stations are Hongik University (line 2), Sangsu (line 6), Hapjeong (line 2). Note that subway line 2 connects to the Airport Express so it’s very convenient.
– From Hongik University station Exit #9 (subway line 2) about 15-20 minutes walk
– From Hapjeong station Exit #3 (subway line 2) about 15-20 minutes walk
– From Sangsu station Exit #1 (subway line 6) about 10 minutes walk
by Airport Railroad
It’s much easier to travel to and from the airports if you use the Airport Express that directly connects to Incheon International Airport and Gimpo Airport.
– From Hongik University station Exit #9 (Airport Express) about 15 minutes walk
By airport limousine bus
This is the airport bus shuttle which is convenient if you have a lot of luggage.
– Take 6002 shuttle from the arrival level (1st floor) 5B or 12A (Incheon International Airport)
– Get off at Hongik University station. Takes about 15 minutes by walking