GOSITEL (SMALL STUDIOS)
Gositel is one of the unique living options in Korea. It’s an affordable private room option with a bed, a desk, and a bathroom. Because each room is right next to each other, it may get noisy. It is a 10-minute walk away from the school and the nearest transportation system.
The images shown here are examples. The actual room may look different.
Cleaning Service Per Month
Shampoo and Conditioner
Water Purifier Filter
VIBRANT CITY HONG-DAE
Enjoy your time in the most cutting-edge neighborhood, Hong-dae! There are numbers of universities surrounding the place, and it naturally became a famous place for youngsters. You can enjoy various types of food, music, art and many more. It is the place to check out the latest trend as well.
FULL DESCRIPTION OF THE FACILITY
- Minimum stay: 1 week
- Room types: Private
- Personal amenities: Bed, desk, chair, closet, TV, mini fridge, trash can, air conditioner, bathroom and shower booth. (Pillow and blanket rental for free)
- Shared amenities: Kitchen, laundry room, micro wave, gas stove, toaster, rice cooker, kitchen supplies, water purifier filter and more
- Distance to the school: 10 minute walk
- Public transportation: Line #2, Hong-ik University and Hap-jung subway station
- Check-in: After 2 pm, the day before your first class
- Check-out: Before 11 am, the day after your last class
- Deposit free