Rolling Korea is recruiting students for our "End of the year short-term courses." Are you interested in making great memories by studying abroad in Seoul, Korea? Hongdae, Seoul where Rolling Korea is located, is a very popular location filled with youthful energy and the newest trends. Every morning, there are Korean classes and a lunch after. There are exciting cultural experience sessions in the afternoon which will be enough to make your year-end fulfilling. The registration process is easy so you can start studying abroad right away as long as you have a plane ticket. Plan ahead your year-end with Rolling Korea before it's too late!
- Korean Class: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 10:00-12:50
- Afternoon Class: Tuesday 14:00-14:50
- Activities & Cultural Experience: Thursday 14:00~
- <Special Events> Rolling Korea's New Years Party: December 29th, Friday night.
Anyone over 15 can apply.
- 1-Week Course: Dec.26.2017(Tues)~Dec.29.2017 (Fri) → Registration due date: Dec.22.2017 (Fri)
- 1-Week Course: Jan.2.2018 (Tues)~Jan.5.2018 (Fri) → Registration due date: Dec.29.2017 (Fri)
- 2-Week Course: Dec.26.2017 (Tues)~Jan.5.2018 (Fri) → Registration due date: Dec.22.2017 (Fri)
Reserving accommodations may be difficult near the end of the year. Please apply as early as possible.
① Application sent ② Application received ③ Deposited tuition fee (Completed registration) ④ Orientation