ROKO House #1
Rolling Korea’s designated shared apartment with a classy design! It is a perfect living space with spacious private rooms and shared spaces. You will be living with other Rolling Korea students so your stay will be more reliable.
Study Abroad in the middle of Seoul, Hongdae
Enjoy your time in the most cutting-edge and hip neighborhood, Hongdae! Honda is called a “hot place” since there are so many music and art shows and streets are full of trendy shops. You can also enjoy great Korean food in popular restaurants every corner.
Have fun and Study in Korea with Roommates
- One of Rolling Korea’s own facilities that are reliable and clean.
- You can choose between a private room and shared room (2 people in a room).
- It’s in a residential area which is very convenient and clean neighborhood.
- The house is very close to the public transportations like buses and subways.
- It’s very spacious and convenient so it can be good for long-term students.
- There are separate private and shared spaces for a more comfortable stay with friends.
- If you came to Korea alone, you can make friends in RollingKorea and also live with them.
- Recommended for those enjoying community life.
- You will be living in a place that is just like a regular Korean household.
- Make your reservation with no deposit.
- There are many safety features like the security facilities, fire alarm, security camera, etc.
Free for Students
We provide following amenities for free
Cleaning Service (once a month)
Shampoo and Conditioner
Free tour for ROKO House residents
On your first day in ROKO House, we will give a free Hongdae tour. You’ll get to know where are the good restaurants and shops near the house, so you can start your study in Korea more safe and convenient.
- Show buses and subway stations
- Show convenient stores and grocery stores
- Show good restaurants near the house
- Show how to get to the institution from the house
- Minimum stay: 1 month (weekly course students cannot apply)
- Room Types: Private or shared between 2 females
- Personal Amenities: Bed, desk, chair, closet, clothes hangers, mirror, trash can, hair dryer, a locker, blanket, pillow
- Shared Amenities: Living room, kitchen, bathroom and the shower, couch, table, washing machine, TV, refrigerator, gas stove, toaster, rice cooker, kitchen supplies, dishes, etc.
- Distance to Institution: 15 minutes walk or 8 minutes bus ride
- Public Transportation: Hongik University station or Hapjung station by subway line 2, Mangwon station by subway line 6
- Check-in: After 3 pm the day before your first class
- Check-out: By 11 am on the day after your last class