With simple paper works and process, anyone can register and start studying in Korea right away.
- All the announcements and registration progress will be sent to the student’s email.
- There will be an orientation and a level test on the first day of class.
- Required Documents: Rolling Korea's application form and copy of passport
How to Pay Tuition
- After applying, make your payment for the tuition and the registration fee to complete your registration. Registration fee is only for the first time of the registration.
- Payment should be in Korean wons and you could pay with the credit card. (There will be a 10% tax for credit card payments)
- If you pay by wire transfer, the payment could be in dollars or yens.
- With the wire transfer, it takes about 3-5 business days until the payment is received in Korea.
- Please include wire transfer fees for both the sender and the receiver in your payment.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
- 4 weeks before the first class: Tuition and housing fee is 100% refundable. (There might be a cancellation fee for housing depending on the place.)
- 3 weeks before the first class: 100% of the tuition is refundable. (Housing fee is not refundable.)
- 2 weeks before the first class: 70% of the tuition is refundable. (Housing fee is not refundable.)
- 1 weeks before the first class: 50% of the tuition is refundable. (Housing fee is not refundable.)
- From 6 days before the first class: Not refundable
– Registration fee is not refundable.
– If you applied for the housing as well, housing fee is 100% refundable until 3 weeks before the first class. After that, it is not refundable and no changes can be made.
– If you paid with credit card, the 10% credit card transaction fee is excluded from the amount that is refundable.
– If you paid with bank account transaction, we'll refund excluding transaction fee.
– If you applied through an agency or other institutions, you could not make changes or get refunds on your own.
– You could postpone the start day to a maximum of 3 months later. The decision has to be made 2 weeks before the first day the latest and only can be done once. You might not be able to postpone the housing schedule.
– The same policies are applied to the Personal Tutoring.
– The used textbook can’t be refunded.
– If you registered for a special event or campaign, please follow the other party’s rule.