Gositel (Small Studios)
It is one of the unique living options in Korea. The studios are compact but private with a bed, a desk, and a bathroom in each room. It is affordable and private.
※ The image shown here is an example so the actual room could look different.
Study Abroad in the middle of Seoul, Hongdae
Enjoy your time in the most cutting-edge and hip neighborhood, Hongdae! Honda is called a “hot place” since there are so many music and art shows and streets are full of trendy shops. You can also enjoy great Korean food in popular restaurants every corner.
Convenient for both short-term and long-term stay
- It is a small studio type housing facility
- Enjoy your private space with a bed, desk, and the bathroom.
- Buses and subway stations are near by.
- Kitchen and laundry room are shared with other people.
- Easy to access in the middle of shops and store
- Make your reservation with no deposit
- Safety features like security facility, fire alarm, security cameras, etc.
※ Note that It could be a little noisy since rooms are close to each other.
Free for Students
We provide following amenities for free
Cleaning Service (once a month)
Shampoo and Conditioner
Free tour for Gositel residents
On your first day in Gositel, we will give a free Hongdae tour. You’ll get to know where are the good restaurants and shops near the Gositel, so you can start your study in Korea more safe and convenient. (※ Paid service)
- Show buses and subway stations
- Show convenient stores and grocery stores
- Show good restaurants near the Gositel
- Show how to get to the institution from Gositel
- Minimum stay: 1 week
- Room Types: Private
- Personal Amenities: Bed, desk, chair, closet, TV, mini fridge, trash can, air conditioner, bathroom and shower booth. (※ Rent pillow and blanket for free)
- Shared Amenities: Kitchen, washing machine, micro wave, gas stove, toaster, rice cooker, kitchen supplies, water filter, etc.
- Distance to Institution: 5 minutes walk
- Public Transportation: Hongik University station or Hapjung station by subway line 2
- Check-in: After 2 pm the day before your first class
- Check-out: By 11 am on the day after your last class